I'll be 30 in exactly 2 months.
It doesn't seem possible. I still feel like I'm 16 and any minute now people are going to realize I'm a fraud. A teenager living in an adult body with a law license.
Life at (almost) 30 isn't what I thought it would be. Not in a bad way, it's just different. I really thought I'd have a couple of kids and be wildly successful in my career. Well, I have zero kids and no immediate plans for them. I'm also finding that career success is something that comes with time and enormous effort. I'm on my way, but I'm not there yet, and I'm OK with that. I'm happy with the decisions I've made, but furthermore, I'm so proud that I allowed myself to change my vision for my life and to adjust when something didn't feel right. Twenty year old Jessica didn't have a clue. Thirty year old Jessica may not have a clue either, but that's for forty year old Jessica to decide.
1. Plan a trip to Europe with travel completed by February 2016
2. Take a cooking or baking class
10. See a show on Broadway
11. Complete the Jesus Calling 365 Day Journaling Devotional Update: Started January 2014
13. Lose these dang 10 lbs I've put on Done June 2014, but some back on so...
16. Grow an olive tree17.
19. Do another Whole 30 (I'm thinking this challenge)
20. Get back into yoga
25. Go on a spur of the moment trip
28.Write a letter to myself to open when I'm 40.
29. Ride in a limousine (I know, I'm lame)
30. Skinny dip (can you believe that I have never done this?)
29 scared me. 30 doesn't scare me at all. I'll figure it out, or at least have tons of fun trying!