Last year, I made a 30 Before 30 list, and I updated it in August. Well now, I'm updating it again. I'm finding that the more I think about things I want to do, the more I want to adapt my list. But that's ok, because it's my list. So here we go, new items are bolded.
1. Travel to Europe
2. Take a cooking or baking class
4. Fill my house with items I love
6. Organize my closets UPDATE: Cleaned out master bedroom closet, linen closet
7. Go without television for a week
9. Invest in a LV bag
10. See a show on Broadway
11. Print and organize my wedding photographs
12. Buy coffee for the person behind me in the Starbucks drive thru
13. Lose these dang 10 lbs I've put on
16. Grow an olive tree17.
18. Take a risk
19. Do canine good citizenship certification with Five
20. Commit to exercising at least 3 times a week for one year UPDATE: Started August 2013
21. Organize our wine collection UPDATE: Hung wine racks in November 2013
25. Go on a spur of the moment trip
27. Send flowers to someone anonymously
28.Write a letter to myself to open when I'm 40.
29. Surprise my husband with something fabulous
30. Skinny dip (can you believe that I have never done this?)
Not tons of changes, I'm just trying to be a little more focused so I actually make myself do more of these. I've completed 10 of these and 3 more are in the works. I'm a little behind schedule.
What about you? What items are on your "to-do" list?