I have a birthday coming up in a few days. Six days to be exact. I'm turning 28, and I'm not too happy about it.
To ease the pain of getting older and approaching *gulp* 30, I've created a 30 before 30 list to make sure I get the most out these last 2 years in my 20s.
It's funny, because when you read these you'll think these were written by woman in her 50s. I guess I'm an old soul. Or a boring person? Yeah, I'm going with old soul.
1. Travel to Europe
2. Take a cooking or baking class
3. Go back to Napa
4. Fill my house with items I love
5. Do a spending freeze for a month
6. Organize my closets
7. Go without television for a week
8. Call people instead of text or email for 2 weeks
9. Invest in a LV bag
10. Clean off my desk and bookcase
11. Print and organize my photographs
12. Relearn calligraphy
13. Be legit about what kind of foods I put in my body
14. Attend a beyond fabulous event
15. Go on a 'blate'
16. Take a photography class
17. DIY an ottoman
18. Take a risk
19. Do therapy dog certification with Five
20. Commit to barre for one year
21. Organize our wine collection
22. Send a card to a friend just because
23. Do something I don't feel like doing just because it's good for me
24. Do a blog redesign
25. Go on a spur of the moment trip
26. Make my own laundry detergent
27. Send flowers to someone anonymously
28.Write a letter to myself to open when I'm 40.
29. Surprise my husband with something fabulous
30. Skinny dip (can you believe that I have never done this?)