Today, we welcome a new year. It's full of hope and potential. But, before we dash forward, let's take a step back and remember 2012.
I've complied a list of the 12 things that 2012 taught me in hopes that I will remember these lessons throughout 2013.
1. Marriage is hard. Like, really really hard.
2. A good night's sleep is the cure for almost anything.
3. Shellac manicures just aren't worth it. They never last 2 weeks.
4. I'm a better lawyer than I thought I was.
5. I don't want to move again for a really long time. Moving sucks.
6. No matter how much I want them to, some people just are not going to be respectful of my time, so I might as well learn how to deal with it.
7. I love blogging.
8. If I need a break, it's OK to take a break. I don't have to be Wonder Woman.
9. Writing in pink ink is way more fun than writing in black ink.
10. I just have to let some things go.
11. Times goes by so quickly.
12. Cupcakes and champagne just may be the secret to happiness.
OK, 2013, let's kick some ass!