These last 6 months and the list have taught me a lot about what I find important/want to accomplish. Thus, I've decided there are few changes to be made. I want to add and delete a few items to my the list more reflective of who I really am. I'm sure it change again in the next year and a half, but I guess that's what is so great about life. You can make it whatever you want.
Items to delete:
10. Clean off my desk and bookcase
16. Take a photography class
20. Commit to barre for one year
1. Travel to Europe
2. Take a cooking or baking class
4. Fill my house with items I love
5. Do a spending freeze for a month
6. Organize my closets UPDATE: Cleaned out master bedroom closet, linen closet
7. Go without television for a week
9. Invest in a LV bag
10. See a show on Broadway
11. Print and organize my photographs
12. Relearn calligraphy
13. Be legit about what kind of foods I put in my body
16. Grow an olive tree17.
18. Take a risk
19. Do therapy dog certification with Five
20. Commit to yoga for one year
21. Organize our wine collection
22. Send a card to a friend just because
24. Do a blog redesign
25. Go on a spur of the moment trip
27. Send flowers to someone anonymously
28.Write a letter to myself to open when I'm 40.
29. Surprise my husband with something fabulous
30. Skinny dip (can you believe that I have never done this?)
I've crossed off 7 items, and have 23 items left to cross off and 18 months to do it. Wish me luck!