First off let me ask you if you've entered this fabulous giveaway from Pursuit of Pink and sponsors, including me? $75 in paypal cash is up for grabs! Only 2 days left to enter.
Second, I haven't taken pictures of anything in a really long time. So these High Five for Friday posts have become interesting to write, to say the least.
In spite of my jpeg-less life, here are a few cool things going on.
1. My employer opened an on-site fitness center for employees. Working out has been so much easier now that I walk from my desk to the treadmill with nothing to distract me in between.
2. I'm going on vacation next month! I've been waiting a long time to say that. We've had this trip planned for months and it has seemed so far away. Not anymore!
3. I'm noodling the idea of writing a Law Review or Bar Journal article. I don't want to share the topic just yet, but it has been fun to think about. I haven't written since law school.
4. This cookie recipe makes me super excited for fall! Yes, I called Starbucks yesterday on August 1 to ask when the Pumpkin Spice Latte would be available. They thought I was crazy.
5. I really want to eat a cheeseburger and fries for lunch. But that would defeat what I've been doing at the fitness center wouldn't it? Yes, yes it would.