I started this list when I turned 28 and every 6 months or so, I've taken stock in what really matters to me and updated it. You can see the original post here and the updates here and here.
My new items are bolded. I think it's very important to be introspective and define what's most important to oneself. That's why I don't care if my list changes every 6 months. I'm human, I live and breathe and change daily. So here's my new list. What things are important to you?
1. Travel to Europe
2. Take a cooking or baking class
10. See a show on Broadway
11. Complete the Jesus Calling 365 Day Journaling Devotional Update: Started January 2014
13. Lose these dang 10 lbs I've put on Done June 2014, but some back on so...
16. Grow an olive tree17.
19. Make sure Five gets the proper amount of exercise weekly
20. Get back into yoga
25. Go on a spur of the moment trip
27. Send flowers to someone anonymously
28.Write a letter to myself to open when I'm 40.
29. Surprise my husband with something fabulous
30. Skinny dip (can you believe that I have never done this?)