I'm all about experimenting with beauty products lately. For some reason, I'm enjoying mixing up my beauty routine more than my clothes. Here are some of my favorites right now.
Clockwise from top left...
1. NYX Dark Circle Concealer - I don't know about you, but my circles are so dark it looks like someone punched me in the eyes. This concealer really pulls its weight and makes me look normal and not like death warmed over.
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight - OK, so I haven't actually tried this yet, but if it's like the other Smooth Infusion products then I'm all in. It's definitely top on my "to try" list.
3. GVP Volumizing Spray - I buy this hairspray at Sally's for $7.99. It's a generic for Kenra, which retails for $24. I like the GVP version just as well and it costs 70% less. This one is a no-brainer.
4. Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - I use coconut oil for nearly everything. I use it as a makeup remover, as a cleanser for my skin, as a moisturizer, as a hair mask, and as an antibacterial cream. It smells fantastic, and it really is the wonder salve.
5. NYX Butter Gloss - This new fave makes my lips feel so soft! It comes in great colors (I love Peaches N' Cream), and at under $5 you really can't go wrong!
6. Younique 3D Fiber Lashes - Seriously, the best mascara I've ever used. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes like nothing I've ever seen. If you haven't tried it you're in luck, because I'm giving it away today!
7. OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh - I'm loving this color for late summer and early fall. It's neutral, but it's very pigmented so you get tons of color. I picked mine up for about $2 at Marshalls.
Ashley from A Fashion Fixation (also a Younique Independent Presenter) has so graciously supplied the 3D Fiber Lashes set for one lucky winner. Make sure you enter by following the steps below!
Glossy Blonde today