This has been a helluva week. Sometimes being an adult is fun. For example, having a salary is pretty cool and being able to stay up as late as you want isn't bad, either. But, sometimes being an adult is not fun. For example, having to stay up late and do your job in order to earn your salary is not cool.
Nevertheless, the weekend is here, and I shall rejoice. Here are my five things.
1. This little girl got a haircut. Now she looks more poodle than doodle. Love this sweet angel.
2. Kris worked on Sunday, so naturally I took pictures of myself to keep entertained.
3. Before yoga. Trust, the after wasn't pretty, but it was so worth it.
4. Cute shirt sent to me from eshakti.
5. My baby boy had surgery yesterday and is still in the hospital. He's been with me for 8 years and is the reason I don't have human babies. I'm not sure I could ever love a human baby as much as I love my dog babies. Keep him in your thoughts as he recovers!
Linking up with Lauren today. Have a great weekend!