1. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week. Mostly because it keeps my hair healthy, but I"m not going to lie. Part of the reason is because I hate, gut hate, blow drying my hair.
|This is 4 day hair|
2. I don't like paying for manicures. I just do not see the point. I can file and paint my own nails. For free.
|Done by me FOR FREE|
3. I've never had an entire beer. I just hate the stuff. When someone says "Try this, you'll love it. It doesn't taste like beer," I try it, but just can't stomach it. I call BS. If it's a beer, then it tastes like a beer, and I just can't drink it.
|This is what I prefer to drink|
4. I'm a homebody. My husband would prefer me to the person who wants to go out until 3am, but that's just not me. Maybe when I was 21, but at 28, I love being home and getting a good night's sleep.
|Lying on the couch is my favorite|
5. I'm a wine snob. My boo for life is a country club manager so I've been spoiled with trips to wine country and bottles of the best.
|Private Guest House = spoiled Jessica|
Eff, the rules. Tag yourself and tell me your five things.