This weekend, I'm headed to Franklin/Nashville to officially get Kris moved into our apartment there. I'm trying to make it feel like a second home that way I don't feel like we have separate homes. Really it's just that we each have 2 homes, 1 in Franklin and 1 in Knoxville!
Here's what I've been up to...
1. These dogs crack me up. Especially Five, who always looks like she should be sunbathing on a beach somewhere.
2. Kris and I went to a Dave Matthew's Band concert in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago and had the best time. Dave Matthews is my number 1 celebrity crush.
3. I've been doing Whole 30 for 11 days now. I really love it. It's been fairly easy to stick to. The only thing I really miss is Diet Coke.
4. This morganite eternity band needs to be in my life immediately. Ahem, Kris?
5. I recently cut my hair into a long bob, and I have to say I'm really digging it. I had shorter hair in law school and it's nice to have it back. I can see myself sticking with this style for a while.
Well, cheers to a fabulous weekend!