My vote is on the latter. Kris and I do quite well for ourselves, but the Manolos still aren't free flowing if you know what I mean. So let's take a minute and keep it real, shall we?
1. I don't have unlimited money. Home girl is on a budget and it doesn't include YSL bags and Jimmy Choos.
2. My hair nails, clothes, etc. aren't perfect. Sometimes
3. My marriage isn't perfect, either. Gasp! I'm married to a human. My husband is also married to a human. We make mistakes and it isn't all peonies and cupcakes.
4. I don't live in a super cool city. I live in a super normal city with super normal things to do.
5. I can't seem to find the time to dress myself up and take blog photos. I have a job, a house, and 2 dogs. Plus, I like to watch TV and drink wine. I don't know how other people do it.
6. I don't spend a bajillion dollars on hair and beauty products. Please refer back to #1.
7. I'm a little insecure about my looks and body. I'm definitely not a size 2.
8. My home isn't filled with goodies from Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware, but I love it anyway.
9. I can't cook or bake like Martha Stewart. I can't do anything like Martha Stewart, except successfully avoid jail.
10. I don't subscribe to any of those money boxes. No birchbox, no glossy box, no stitch fix, no nothing. The only monthly subscription I have is for birth control, oh wait...