This week, I've been thinking about my style and general lack thereof. Yes, I have some cute/nice clothes. Yes, sometimes I manage to put together a combination that looks decent. However, most of the time I look pretty average. No girl wants to look average.
That being said, I don't want to spend tons of money on new clothes. I hate feeling like I need to buy new pieces to look cute. I also hate not having any money. So, I decided I would dig deep into my closet and put together outfits with items I already own. Pinterest, of course, would be my inspiration.
Here are 5 looks I love that I think I can recreate in some way...
1. I think what appeals to me here is how effortlessly put together this looks.
2. I love the mix of luxe and casual.
3. I'm really digging white denim right now.
4. I love maxis, so this one is a no-brainer.
5. I've been wanting to try the knotted top thing, this will give me the push I need.
Here's to style and to the weekend! All images can be found on my Styled Pinterest Board. Linking up for H54F!