1. What did you eat for breakfast? Mixed nuts and a banana.
2. How much water do you drink a day? About 60 ounces. A lot more now that I gave up soft drinks.
3. What is your current favorite workout? I love yoga and walking. Those are my all time faves.
4. How many calories do you eat a day? 1200 is my goal, but I don’t get too mad at myself if I reach 1400. I’m doing better this week than I have in a long time.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Apples. I love apples!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? I usually pack my lunch or grab the lite nutty mixed up salad at Jason’s Deli.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Arms.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Thighs, which are what needs it the most.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings? Sweets. I’m like a sugar-aholic
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? No. I know I should, but I just don’t.
11. How often do you eat out? Once or twice a week. More often lunch than anything.
12. Do you eat fast food? Sometimes, but not often. It makes me feel gross.
13. Who is your biggest supporter? My husband.
14. Do you have a gym membership? Yes, well a yoga studio membership.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6-8 hours
16. Do you have a “cheat” day? No, I try not to. I find that if I let myself cheat I have a harder time not cheating the next day. It’s easier for me to just stick to it. Cheat days have been my downfall every single time I’ve tried to diet.
17. Do you drink alcohol? Yes, I’m a wino. Which I don't consider a vice.
18. Do you have a workout buddy? Not really. I walk with my husband sometimes, but mostly I go it alone.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? How I feel about myself. One healthy choice leads to another and I love how healthy choices make me feel.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Got up at 6am to workout!