Yay, Friday! Suck it responsibility!
Good, right? I know, I'm pretty talented. It's a gift, God-given.
OK, jokes aside, this week really wasn't so bad. I have no idea what I did with myself these last 5 days, but it went by pretty quickly so no complaints here. I also have some great things going on this weekend. I'm going to hot yoga, cleaning my house, and watching a whole lotta Real World on MTV. I think this one of those weekends the kids would call "epic."
On that note, here are my five for the week.
1. I did the caviar nail thing last weekend. Pretty cool looking, but it felt kind of weird
2. Um, it's supposed to be spring.
3. After 1.5 years of marriage, I'm finally changing my passport
4. Love these instagram prints from Social Print Studio
5. Can't wait to try this Pinterest look for Style Statement Tuesday!
Happy weekend, sweet peas!