Carrie Bradshaw's curly hair is beautifully wild, but our own ringlets are unmanageable and a nightmare. Scarlett Johansson's body is wonderfully curvy, but our bodies make us cringe.
As I'm marching onward towards 30, I'm really trying to so some soul searching. I'm trying to be my most authentic self, i.e., someone I can really be proud of. With that, I've learned there are some things about myself that I'm just going to have to get used to if I want to be at peace.
Here are 5 things I've learned to accept about myself:
1. My thighs will always be a little thunderish no matter how thin the rest of me is
2. I will always cry at sad/happy movies, TV shows, commercials, etc.
3. My handwriting will never be as perfect as my mother's
4. I'll always be directionally challenged, even directionally ignorant at times
5. I'll never be able to turn down a cupcake
What are you willing to accept about yourself?