I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I have very oily, very sensitive skin. I'm finally in a relationship with my skin that is not toxic. My routine works for me; it may not work for you. I'm interested to hear what you've found that works for you. I think the main thing with skin care (but, I'm no dermatologist) is making sure you keep your skin clean and moisturized. It took me years to realize that even oily skin needs moisture.
On a side note, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway. If I did, would you guys be interested?
1. Clinique Clarifying Lotion Number 4. I use this all over my (clean) face and neck.
2. Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel. I use this immediately after 1. all over my face and neck.
3. Josie Maran Argon Oil. I use this before I go to bed under and around my eyes.
4. Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment.I use this after 4. sinks into my skin lightly dusted over my face.
5. MAC Prep+Prime Future Length Lash Serum. I use this after 5. on the growth line of my top lashes.
6. C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm. I use this before I go to bed all over my lips.